AC Milan travelled to Parma in search of their second victory under Stefano Pioli and miraculously managed to score very late into the game from new signing Theo Hernandez. Milan dominated the game as Parma did not manage a single shot on goal but the Rossoneri attackers just could not find the back of the net.
Theo is now the joint top scorer for the club hilariously tying Piatek’s abysmal three goals after fourteen match days. Milan take home a clean sheet and three points as they look to maximise their points from the final five games of the first half of the season.
AC Milan and Italian Football Links
- Daniel Maldini stars as AC Milan Primavera crish Entella 5-2. [AC Milan Offside]
- Juventus slip up and lose top spot in 2-2 draw with Sassuolo at home. [Sky Italia]
- Inter Milan go top as Lautaro scores brace against SPAL. [Football Italia]
- Lazio keep up top form with 3-0 victory over Udinese. [Sky Italia]
- Napoli shocked by Bologna in 2-1 loss as Llorente has last minute equaliser chalked off. [Football Italia]
World Football Links
- Arsenal fail to shake poor form as Norwich City held them to 2-2 draw. [CNN]
- Manchester United luckily draw 2-2 with Aston Villa. [The Guardian]
- Borussia Mönchengladbach back to winning ways to keep top spot. [Super Sport]
- Barcelona beat Atlético Madrid 1-0 with late Messi goal. [Sky Sports]
- PSG vs Monaco postponed due to heavy rains . [ESPN]
— AC Milan (@acmilan) September 13, 2019